HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAM – ALIMENTARIA & HOREXPO LISBOA
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Hosted Buyers Program of Alimentaria & Horexpo Lisboa 2019, you automatically accept the following terms and conditions:
- Hosted Buyers are designated according to the Organization’s eligibility criteria: professional profile, company economical details (such as purchasing and importing volume), products of interest, geographical area, limit of places and budgetary restrictions. The Organization’s decision is final.
2. Once admitted by the Organization, the buyer will have a limited period to confirm his/her participation and carry out all the proceedings. After the deadline, the Organization could reject his application, or the buyer should pay the difference in the air ticket and hotel price.
3.Buyers accepted in the program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full or partial coverage of travel expenses and/or full or partial coverage of accommodation expenses.
- Complimentary Club Alimentaria & Horexpo Lisboa pass for all the Show opening days.
- Access to the Club Alimentaria & Horexpo Lisboa VIP area, with refreshments, specialized press, business center and internet services.
- Free Shuttle airport-hotel-airport.
4. Participants will be responsible for any other expenses not described above (item 3).
5. Hosted Buyers have the obligation to attend at least 12 meetings with exhibitors of interest. The agendas will be organized through a matchmaking platform. The Hosted Buyer will also be committed to:
5.1. Collect your Welcome Pack at the Hosted Buyers Desk (located in the Club Alimentaria & Horexpo Lisboa Lounge) upon arrival at the trade show venue.
5.2. Visit the show at least two days and check in with the organisers as proof of attendance.
5.3. Show the meetings signed document at Club Alimentaria & Horexpo Lisboa.
5.4. Attend the networking cocktail for Hosted Buyer that will be held at Club Alimentaria & Horexpo. Date: March 25th TBC.
6.If a participant does not attend the show or fails to fulfil their obligations as a Hosted Buyer (item 5), he/she must reimburse the organisers for travel and/or accommodation expenses.
7.Participants who cancel once their ticket has been issued and/or their hotel reservation made, must take responsibility for full payment of any costs and fees which may be incurred because of the cancellation
8.Flights will only be booked from major airports and in tourist class. If an upgrade is desired, the Hosted Buyers will afford the price difference. Departure and arrival airports must be the same
9.By taking part in the Hosted Buyers Programme, you give your consent that basic contact information of your company (name, country, products and website), as well as your name and position, to appear as a participating company/professional on the Alimentaria & Horexpo Lisboa website and/or printed materials for the trade show.
10.Participation in the trade show as a Hosted Buyer is non-transferable. Should you be forced to cancel your participation in the trade show, another person from the same organisation may take your place. The organisers will make the final decision with regards to the person designated as a replacement. If the change is made after the ticket has been issued, the hosted buyer will pay for the name change expense.
11.Any Hosted Buyers who require a visa to travel to Portugal must contact the organisers to request an invitation letter. Hosted Buyers who are unable to travel because they do not have a valid visa will be subject to the penalties for cancellation and non-attendance (see items 6 and 7).
12.Any hosted buyers without a valid passport to travel to Spain will be subject to the penalties for cancellation and non-attendance (see items 6 and 7).